What is Centrepay?
Centrepay is a voluntary and free payment option available to Centrelink customers. Use Centrepay to make regular deductions from your Centrelink payment.
You can start or change a deduction at any time. The quickest way to do it is through your Centrelink account online. Go to servicesaustralia.gov.au/centrepay for more information.
How do I set this up?
You can set up Centrepay deductions for your WINconnect account through your Centrelink account online. If you’re unsure how to do this, take a look at this step-by-step guide.
You’ll need the details below to set this up for your WINconnect account:
· Origin Centrelink Reference Number (CRN): 555083451B
· Name: WINconnect Pty Ltd t/a WINenergy
· Reference: Your account number (you can find this on your bill)
From time to time we will let you know about our products and offers. If you’d prefer not to receive marketing and special offer communications from WINconnect, please let us know by contacting our Customer Experience Team.
Feedback is important and helps us improve the way we do things.
How to provide feedback?
- Raise your concerns with out Customer Experience Team, who will make every effort to resolve your concerns promptly. In some cases, we may request that you notify us of your concerns in writing.
- If concerns remain, you may request to speak to a supervisor who will review your case and advise any decisions reached. Some matters, such as supply quality problems, have to be referred to a distributor and may take longer to sort out due to their technical nature. We’ll let you know if there’s likely to be any significant delay and keep you up to date as we are notified of progress.
- If you’ve escalated the matter through our supervisor and you still don’t feel as though your complaint’s been resolved, we suggest you contact our local ombudsman. You’ll find their details below.
All complaints will be handled in accordance with our Complaints and Disputes Resolution Policy which can be viewed here.
Under your residential or small business agreement with WINconnect for the supply of energy or unmetered services, you have particular rights, entitlements and obligations that you mightn’t be aware of. These are summarised in our Summary of Small Customer Rights, Entitlements and Obligations which can be found here.
Ombudsman Contact Details:
|New South Wales
Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW
Mail: Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234.
Phone: 1800 246 545
Fax: 1800 812 291
Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria
Mail: Reply Paid 469, Melbourne VIC 8060.
Phone: 1800 500 509
Fax: 1800 500 549
Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland
Mail: PO Box 3640, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
Phone: 1800 662 837
Fax: (07) 3227 7068
Energy Industry Ombudsman SA
Mail: GPO Box 2947, Adelaide SA 5001.
Phone: 1800 665 565
Fax: 1800 665 165
ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal
Mail: GPO Box 370, Canberra ACT 2601.
Phone: (02) 6207 1740
Fax: (02) 6205 4855
Energy and Water Ombudsman WA
Mail: PO Box Z5386, St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6831.
Phone: (08) 9220 7588
Fax: (08) 9220 7599