WINconnect uses the backbone of a community energy network to deliver a full portfolio of utility services. In the residential context we focus on the establishment of community energy precincts with market leading shared solar and storage solutions.
Committed to delivering excellence in all aspects, WINconnect is a full service organisation with internal expertise in engineering, call centre management, customer service, regulatory compliance and information technology. Integrity and transparency is imbued in everything we do.
Our best of breed approach to servicing the requirement of multi-tenanted premises (residential, commercial and industrial) sees us delivering electricity, centralised hot water and next generation utilities such as Solar, EV charging and Battery Storage.
WINconnect hold electricity retail authorisations in both Victoria and under the National Energy Customer Framework. We have market participant status with AEMO and ASX. We hold an Australian Financial Securities Licence. We are a registered participant in the renewable energy certificate market overseen by the Clean Energy Regulator.
Community energy networks are applicable to:
- High-rise residential towers,
- Regional shopping centres,
- Retirement living communities,
- Commercial buildings,
- Industrial Parks.
Or by product:
- WINenergy– Electricity on-selling.
- AQUA connect– Centralised hot water.
- Fair Air– Air conditioning cost apportionment.
- Next Gen Utilities– Solar & Storage
- ShopTop Solar– Leasing models for shopping centre solar.
- Pando Power– Market energy retailing.