Committed to delivering excellence in all aspects of our Australian based company, WINconnect is a full service organisation with internal expertise in engineering, call centre management, customer service, regulatory compliance and information technology. Integrity and transparency is imbued in everything we do.
Our best of breed approach to servicing the requirement of multi-tenanted premises (residential, commercial and industrial) sees us delivering electricity, centralised hot water, superior internet and next generation utilities such as solar.
Privately owned by the management team, the company has a professional board with the appropriate mix for corporate governance and strategic direction.
WINconnect hold electricity retail authorisations in both Victoria and under the National Energy Customer Framework. We have market participant status with AEMO and ASX. We hold an Australian Financial Securities Licence.
These embedded networks can be
categorised by industry vertical:
- High-rise residential towers,
- Regional shopping centres,
- Retirement living communities,
- Commercial buildings,
- Industrial Parks.
Or by product:
- WINenergy– Electricity on-selling.
- AQUA connect– Centralised hot water.
- Fair Air– Air conditioning cost apportionment.
- Next Gen Utilities– Solar & Storage
- ReadyNetGo– Internet voice and data over fibre.
- ShopTop Solar– Leasing models for shopping centre solar.
- WINausPower– Market energy retailing.