VIC – The Department of Human Services has a number of utility concession programs which you may be eligible for. For details of the programs available and eligibility criteria please visit the following sites:

For more information regarding concessions please call the Concessions Information Line on 1300 650 172, request to speak to Concessions , select option 4.

NSW – Effective 01/07/2015 residents within a residential complex which uses an On-Supplied arrangement (embedded network) may be eligible for a rebate offered by the NSW government.

To check eligibility or apply for an Energy Rebate offered by the NSW government please follow the link to Services NSW website:

Prior to 01/07/2015 only residents living in a retirement community were able to claim a rebates in NSW.

Payment Difficulties

If you are experiencing financial hardship, you may be eligible for one-off assistance through the Non-Mains Utility Relief Grant Scheme (NURGS). Eligibility criteria apply. For more details please call the Concessions Information Line at the Department of Human Services on 1300 650 172.

Living Victoria Water Rebate

The Victorian Government’s Living Victoria Water Rebate Program rewards Victorians for their efforts to be water efficient around the home, garden and small business by providing rebates on a range of water efficient products and appliances. This program is available to all Victorian households (including those that are self supplied and not connected to a reticulated water supply).

Tenants wishing to claim their “Living Victoria Water Rebate” can find full details and the associated form by visiting the “Living Victoria Water Rebate” website or by calling 136 186.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our friendly Customer Service team are happy to assist.

Win Energy - Footer

1300 791 970

Monday – Friday
Between 8am – 5pm (AEST)

Win Energy - Footer


Send an email to us